Would you consider donating 2% of your income tax to support the vital mission of the European Humanities University?
Every Lithuanian citizen and permanent resident who pays taxes can direct that up to 2% of taxes normally paid be donated to a non-profit organization of his or her choice.
The European Humanities University offers high-quality academic programs in the humanities and social sciences in a free and democratic environment to students from Belarus and the region. If you share our belief in the transformative power of education, please help us by selecting “VšĮ Europos Humanitarinis Universitetas” as the recipient of your 2% tax allocation.
You can make the contribution by filling in form FR0512, Version 2 of your tax return in one of the following ways:
1. You can fill it out electronically via the Internet by connecting to the State Tax Inspectorate’s website (using your online banking login) at http://deklaravimas.vmi.lt/;
2. Fill out the form by hand and bring it to your local State Tax Inspectorate’s office;
3. Send the completed form in a sealed envelope by mail to your local State Tax Inspectorate.
You can obtain form FR0512, Version 2 at your local State Tax Inspectorate’s office.
Details needed to complete Form FR0512, Version 2:
1. Recipient type (EHU) (Field E1): 2
2. Recipient’s (EHU) Identification Number (code) (Field E2): 300548028
You can even indicate whether you would like to contribute 2% of your income tax each year for up to the next five years. If you decide to contribute 2% of your income tax for a period longer than one year, please fill in Field E5, indicating the final year of the donation period (up to five years in the future).
Thank you very much to all who support the European Humanities University. Your support means a lot. The donation can be made until May 1, so please don’t delay.